Corporate Responsibility Policy
Syngenta is guided by the conviction that value creation depends on the successful integration of business, social and environmental performance. Our Corporate Responsibility Policy formalizes the principles that guide Syngenta in all its business activities.
Syngenta is committed to promote and maintain high standards of corporate responsibility world wide in an industry that is essential to global agriculture and food production.
The company acts with its Code of Conduct and its Health, Safety and Environmental Policy, which respect human rights and embrace internationally accepted regulations and the highest scientific standards.
Corporate Responsibility Commitments
- Maintain high ethical standards in all business practices.
- Contribute to sustainable agriculture in the production of healthy food.
- Promote safe, healthy & resource efficient practices for the production, handling & disposal of its products.
- Implement high standards of stewardship for the safe, effective & environmentally responsible use of its products.
- Encourage and support its suppliers and customers to adopt comparable responsibility standards.
- Value and respect the diverse talent and creative potential of its employees.
- Make a positive contribution to the communities where it has operations.
- Seek and respond to feedback from its stakeholders.