UNIFORM® is a mixture fungicide used for the control of soil borne diseases through soil application on various vegetables and field crops.
UNIFORM 390 SE FACT SHEET
Active Ingredient: Mefenoxam and Azoxystrobin
Mode of Action:
- inhibits ribosomal RNA synthesis
- is a systemic fungicide that provides control of oomycete diseases such as Phytophthora and Pythium.
- inhibits the pathogen at various development stages in the soil and within the plant, inhibiting mycelial growth and the formation of spores.
- enters the roots of the treated plants and is transported upwards in the sap stream to the roots, shoots and leaves.
- acts as an inhibitor of mitochondrial respiration and disrupting the energy cycle within the fungus.
- interferes in the fungal lifecycle, mainly during spore germination and tissue penetration.
- is xylem systemic, being transported acropetally and translaminary.
Main Benefits of Using UNIFORM®:
UNIFORM® controls a broad spectrum of soil borne diseases on a wide range of field crops and vegetables.
UNIFORM® provides systemic activity with the least number of applications and helps prevent yield-limiting, root damage and pruning. It also promotes uniform emergence and improved seedling growth and vigor.